Sometimes there are just times when I look at our kids and just think they look so adorable. Maybe it's the shirt or their hair is done just right, maybe it's the lighting, I don't know but there are times when I just feel a photo shoot coming on to capture their adorable faces. So I prepare the kids, tell them I want to take some pictures of them. I bust out my big ol camera and start shooting away.... and then I look at the pictures and this is what I see:
But then all of the sudden I get a cute one.
He's so handsome and has such an affectionate, loving personality to go with it. Love you handsome!
2 comments:
LMBO that is so funny! He is SO handsome and just growing up way to fast. =)
ha ha ha, that made me laugh... Misty
Post a Comment