One of R and F's favorite thing to do together is to go to the Daddy/ Daughter Dance. It is so special for F and she just loves the time alone with her Dad. Last Friday, was their special day. They both got all dressed up and the dance was setup at the church A goes to school at. Of course, I don't have any pictures from the dance, because Mom's aren't allowed, but I did peak at the decorations earlier in the day and they were ADORABLE!!! It was decorated in red and zebra print. F LOVED it!!! After the fun dance, (where DAd said they danced their heart out), they always go out for a special treat of ice cream. I'm so glad that they are able to spend this one on one time together.
2 comments:
Aww so fun, maybe one of these years you will remind me so I can look around here for one. =} Love F's dress.
Soooo cute... Misty
Post a Comment