F decided that this year she wanted to try dance. She's in a combo tap and ballet class and seems to be really enjoying it. She LOVES her teachers and they are just soo sweet. She goes once a week and will have a recital in May. So normally, we can't watch her class but once a year they allow parents to come in and see their child's progress. I couldn't wait for this day.
So, I walked in with my big ol' camera in hand and just beamed as our adorable daughter just was the cutest thing EVER. Oh I just couldn't stop smiling, she was so cute. She smiled so big and did all her routines so well. This was one proud mama. While I am not sure if she'll continue on with dance because she's more of a power house and gymnastics seemed like more her thing, I'm glad she tried it out. Well if nothing else but to make her Mom proud. :} We can't wait for the recital and to watch her up on the big stage.
So we finally figured out how to upload videos again. (thanks M) Here are some of her routines.
This is half of her ballet routine for the recital. They're still learning the rest.
This is their warmup routine. It's a bit long but so cute I had to video tape it.
And this is her tap routine for the recital
1 comment:
Oh we loved it! Great Job F! Your back bend looks beautiful too.
Post a Comment