Sunday, February 13, 2011

A visit with Grandma and Grandpa

Last week R's parents came for a long weekend. They live in AZ and we used to see them all the time so it is really hard for them for us to be so far away. They really miss the kids a lot and the kids enjoy seeing them as well. We had a lot of kids activities going on while they were in town so we just sort of stayed close to home, shopped and visited but we did get out and see the CAF (Air Force Museum) one day (more pictures on that) and that was a lot of fun. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming, the kids miss you and we hope to see you soon.
Grandma getting in some snuggle time with A

A playing Basketball
Oh I couldn't resist... isn't she just so cute.
Grandma and Grandpa with the Basketball player


A was so proud to have everyone at his game.
I've been trying to sway the kids to be Green Bay Packers fans ever since they were young and for the most they are, but when the Cardinals play, they stick with their Dad and route for them. J is just all over, he pretty much likes whoever is playing on TV. Here is A and I at our Superbowl Party!!!!! A's my little Packer fan. Go Pack Go!!!!
Yeah, J was pretty much cheering for the Steelers so it was a pretty intense game between the two of us. He even bought this new Steelers jersey with his own money just for the game. He was so proud of it. I'm so glad to say the Packers pulled it off and we WON!!! It was such a great game and a great victory. No hard feelings J, Mom still loves you.
A and his B-day present from Grandma and Grandpa
R and his parents
We surprised the kids at school and took them to lunch. They were so glad to get out of school for a little bit and go eat at Rosa's instead of having school food. Final goodbyes before sending Grandma and Grandpa back home.

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

I am with Josh, wish the Steelers could have pulled it off, love his new jersey. I do have to say I would rather go for the Packers then the Cardnials. =} Great pictures, glad they got to come out for a visit.