Thursday, February 10, 2011

A boy and his cars

Sometimes you wonder how two boys in the same house could be so different. I wouldn't say ours are night and day but I do see them gravitating toward different things. J has always been a "ball" kid. He'll play or do ANY sport and if you give him a ball, he'll be entertained for hours. A likes to play sports as well but we have really seen him be much more interested in cars, planes, trains etc... Anything with a motor, the faster, the bigger the better HE LOVES!! For example, we were walking out of a store one day and I said, "A, look at the yellow car." He said to me, "Oh MOm, it's a yellow Corvette." He just sat there and stared at it. He admires cars and motorcycles. He loves looking at planes and trains as well. He just get so excited to see them.

It's amazing to me because R and I couldn't care less about different cars but he must have picked it up from his Grandpa who also loves old, fast cars. It will be interesting to see if this love of automobiles continues but it's fun for me to watch him.

A is a really great kid and he'll play for hours with his cars, just totally enthralled with them. I thought it was cute how he lined these all up, so I thought I would just take a picture. He has millions but of course for him, never enough. Here is Mr. A with all of his Cars cars. (cars from the Disney move Cars)

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Him and Ashley will have to get their Cars cars together sometime, Ashley likes to play with them too. =)