Monday, January 31, 2011

Time with friends

Well on my way home from the fabulous surprise trip, I had a 7 hour layover in Houston!!! Yes, 7 hour!!!!! I was SOOO dreading this until I remembered that I have a friend who used to live in AZ but now lives in Houston. I asked her if she'd be willing to pick me up at the airport so we could hang out and catch up a bit. She said yes and I was so happy to get out of the airport and be able to see her and her adorable son. She showed me a bit of Houston and we walked around a nice shopping area. We stopped and had ice cream and watched Mr. C play and were able to catch up on all the happenings in our life. It was so great to see them and I totally enjoyed hanging out and getting to know Mr. C. We really got along well and I just totally took to him. He is just too cute for words. I could have hung out with them all day!! Now that we're in the same state I hope to be able to see them a bit more. Thanks again L and Mr. C for picking me up and hanging out. Hope to see you guys soon!

Eating our ice cream. Yum!!!! Isn't he just adorable!!!

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Yeah I bet that made the 7 hours feel like nothing. Good for you, glad you got to see them and catch up. =)