Of course our trip would not be complete without a family photo shoot. Unfortunately, the timing was a little off and we were hit with the worst time of day for pictures. We still got quite a few cute ones but next time we'll try to hit it more at sunset.
Once again, Thank You Bates for allowing us to hang out for the week. As usual, you all were wonderful hosts and we all had such a great time. You make us feel so at home and welcome and we just feel like we "belong" at your house. We are already looking forward to next year and whatever we decide to go or do. :} We miss you all already and can't wait to see you when you visit us in Texas. Love you all!!
A hatched some butterflies and was nice enough to wait until the kids got there to release them. They loved to watch them fly out.
Waiting.....
Sweet little girl.
J wanted this picture and it turned out so cute.
Look closely at my right arm. I woke up on Friday morning and it was extremely swollen!! R wanted me to get it checked out in Phx at the urgent care but we had so many fun things planned that day, I didn't want to miss it. I had the firemen and medics check it at the station and no one could figure out why it had swollen up so much. Well, I finally went and had it checked on Saturday and the Dr. thought that it could possibly be a blood clot or something else that was pretty serious. I ended up going to the hospital on a Saturday for an ultrasound and luckily they didn't find anything. It stayed swollen for several days but eventually went down. Still have no idea what caused it but it was really strange, thanks for sure.
M and I showing off our glitter star tattoos. Love you M!!!













1 comment:
Awww thank you guys!!! We had a great time with all of you as well and the list has begun for our next visit. Looking forward to seeing you in Texas. =)Love you guys!!
Post a Comment