One of the main reasons we were all in town this summer was to celebrate R's parents 50th Anniversary. I think that is a HUGE milestone and something that is so important to celebrate. We all went to dinner at our favorite restaurant Greektown. This is a very special restaurant to our family because we've celebrated so many occasions there. It's where R and I would go while we were dating, it's where he proposed to me, where we went for our rehearsal dinner, where we told my Mom we were expecting our first child and where the whole family went to celebrate Mother's Day after J was born. It was such a nice evening and so fun to celebrate such a momentous occasion.
D and A
R and
D and I and R's brother
The Happy Couple
He looked so handsome, I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Isn't this picture so precious!!
R's Dad stood up and gave the most special toast and shocked us all. It was really sweet.
R's Mom opening her present.
Still kissing after 50 years.






1 comment:
Soo cool! Congratulations to them. =)
Post a Comment