Well, 2 states down, 3 more to go. Next stop was Phoenix, Arizona. We had so much fun in AZ and were able to see lots of family and our friends. We went back to our old church and I even got to play flute one Sunday. I was also able to play in the City of Glendale Summer band while I was in town. So much fun!!! We made the rounds and were so busy. I always make a list of places to shop, people to see and places to eat that we don't have in Midland so we keep VERY busy.
My sister and the kids were heading to SD so we saw them quickly before they left. I wish we had more time with them, the kids always have so much fun playing with their cousins.
My younger sister and I
Friends from church invited us over to their house to swim and watch a wrestling match (J's old Sunday school teacher loves wrestling and so do the boys so they had a blast watching the match) We had these YUMMY coffee drinks. So delicious!! Thanks to the Nielson's for letting us come over, we had a blast!
This year J was finally taller than his teacher so we had to take a picture. She's had him since he was in Kindergarten so she's watched him grow.
We also were able to reconnect with some old friends, the Behie's . It was so nice to catch up and hang by the pool, it was such a relaxing day. We all just picked up like it was yesterday and the kids played so well together. Thanks for having us over, we'll definitely do it again next time.
The kids even visited their favorite Tommy's Smoothie Shop. They've been going there for over 5 years and J has been helping him make smoothies ever since he was really little. They just love T and his smoothies are the best!!
I even got to sneak in a step class with my old gym friends. It was so great to see everyone and I just loved doing step. I hadn't done that since we left AZ. We all did a class and then stayed after a bit to catch up and visit. I miss you all so much and I'm so glad everyone was able to be there. Remember what we talked about... keep praying. :}


1 comment:
yeah i guess you were a little busy. Lot's of fun times and great memories made. =)
Post a Comment