Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fun in Prescott

I don't even know how to organize these posts so I'll try to do the best I can. We were able to go to Prescott to spend some time with my best friend and her family and we had the absolute best time!! The kids play so well together and her and I just talk non-stop and always have so much fun together. We ate, did activities, watched movies, went swimming and canoeing, ate some more and of course took a TON of pictures. We always have a blast when we're together and I just loved seeing her kids. They have grown up so much since we last saw them in November and I was so thankful for the time we were able to spend together. Thanks so much Bates family for hosting us for the week, it was one of the best weeks of our trip. Love you!!

Here is A, their youngest, she is just a doll!!
One night the kids had a concert for us. Here you have the dancer, the singer and the guitar player. :}
Rock on, baby!!
Bath time was a must every night!!! The kids were exhausted and dirty and stinky and sweaty. :} After bath snuggles are the best!!
Movie night!!

Her husband D and I love our Grasshoppers. Yummy!!


She was so sweet. She kept going in to check on J.
Playing on the slip and slide.


Yes... that's a lizard. That was their everyday infatuation. They were always outside seeing what animals they could catch. They caught frogs, lizards, bugs etc... They were in heaven!!
Seriously?? What girl holds a lizard like it's a pet? A did of course, she LOVED them!!
F loved A sooo much. She wanted to hold her and be by her all of the time. A didn't understand that it was all out of love but by the end of the week, I think they came to an understanding. I could understand F's obsession though, who couldn't resist those cheeks?? :}
Getting ready to go feed the horses. Another favorite activity.


No comments: