Sunday, August 21, 2011

A day at the zoo

R was able to come and visit us for a few days while we were on our trip and we all really enjoyed that. One of the days we checked out the Sioux Falls zoo.

A momma duck and her babies. Awww....
Randy's favorite animal

Can you see anything??
Love this picture of F and my Dad



This was the cutest animal ever but it would NOT sit still to take a decent picture of. I think it is called a Red Panda???

Baby Rhino
Momma and baby Bison. Here is your education for the day... there are NO native buffalo in the US. All the "buffalo" you think you see are actually Bison.

I had to get a picture of my Dad and I with our coffee. ha,ha That was our daily ritual and our afternoon treat. Yummy!!


No comments: