Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Having fun in the leaves

I remember as a child raking all of the leaves in the yard and then JUMPING in them. Unfortunately in AZ there are no leaves so the kids have NEVER been able to experience all the joy I had playing in the leaves. The other day one of our neighbors came over and asked the kids to play in their leaves. The kids looked at each other like "What exactly are we supposed to do???" I thought that was so funny because they didn't even know what to do. After awhile both A and F got the hang of it and had a lot of fun. A's been asking me everyday since if he can rake our leaves and play in them. It made for some really cute pictures.
"Hey Mom, this is fun!"
Just run and jump A. :}

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Oh great pictures. =) I too used to love to play in the leaves, so fun!