Thursday, December 16, 2010

X-mas cards to Soldiers

I read an article that said an office in our town was collecting X-mas cards to send to soldiers that would not be home for the holidays. For some reason I just have a soft spot in my heart for soldiers and since we do have a friend who is in the military I thought it would be a great service project the kids could relate to. I told them about it and they were so excited to sign the cards and send them out. I thought we would all just sign our names but it turned into so much more. I was so proud of the kids for what they did and how much effort they put into it. F and J wrote different things on every card and it was just so special. HOpefully this will make some soldiers very happy for Christmas.


1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

What an awesome hing to do. =)