Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random family pictures


Of course I'm always snapping pictures of the kids being cute and doing fun things. Enjoy these random shots from our trip.
Our little sweet pea. She's always up for a photoshoot.


This is our dog Kia. R and I got her before we had kids and she is such a precious dog. We had her for almost 9 years but R's parents took her because she kept going to the bathroom in our new house. She was the prettiest dog and I think we all miss her. R's parents are feeding her to death, plus she's getting old so I just wanted to take a few pictures of her in case something happened before we got back to AZ.
Oh yeah, he's so strong!!
The boys in their new cozy jammies.
R always up for a pose.


My best friend took all of these family ones. Good job M!!
Oh I love my little girl.





Mr. Brown eyes. He's so handsome

2 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Great pictures! Your family can be my models for my new business. =)

The Olson Family said...

Love the pics!!!