Christmas was good to us this year. I was a bit worried to be in a new town, new church, new house etc.... for Christmas this year. I wanted to make sure we still included our family traditions as well as possibly create new ones in this new place. We did the usual of decorating and baking but we also took time to take a Christmas lights tour in our town and I spread out my baking a bit so it wouldn't be as stressful. On Christmas Eve I was asked to play flute at our new church, which I was really excited about since I haven't played since moving. I played at 2 services and they both went well. In between I came home and we had dinner and opened presents. The rule has ALWAYS been to take pictures 1st BEFORE presents. After that we all went to the final Christmas Eve Service together as a family. It was wonderful.
Here are the pictures we took. Present pictures will be posted later. I see that some pictures turned out well while other ones look exactly like the kids were saying, " Ok, I'm trying so hard to take nice pictures for you because what I really want is to get into those luscious presents sitting behind me. Cheeeese, Cheeese, Is this good???" ha,ha Thanks kids for being so patient with Mommy's never ending need for MORE pictures. Love you
1 comment:
Great pictures, you should bribe with presents more often. =)
Post a Comment