Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well the kids couldn't wait to get out the Christmas stuff this year. (and either could R I think) Shortly after getting back.... like the very next day when the house is still in disarray with all of the laundry and unpacking to do, my husband hauls down 10 boxes of Christmas lights and decorations and begins to get to work. I just love watching the kids get so excited about the decorations and all of their "favorite things" and it's fun to watch R do the lights. He never grew up putting lights up on the house but he has become a pro and he just loves to do it.... and does an awesome job!
Getting our real tree. I just love the smell.
Isn't this so precious?!!!

I just love how they get so excited about the ornaments and they all share which one is their favorite etc...
All done!!
One of my most favorite things during this time of year is to just sit, while the house is quiet and stare at the trees. All the colors, ornaments and just beauty of it, sure amazes me.
Our house, done by Mr. Griswald himself.



1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

It all looks so good!! lov the tree decorating pictures. =)