Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Think Happy Stuff

This is sort of a random post because I know from here on out it there will be lots going on with Christmas, visitors, New Years etc... Soo.... there are many things in life that just settle me and give me great peace. Mostly it includes being in or around water and feeling the sun on my skin. I love being warm and feeling warm. So when the weather turns cold...... I"m in for trouble. That is unless I'm right in front of a fire with a cup of coffee. My Dad always used to make fires growing up and when I'm sitting in front of a warm fire with a warm cup of coffee.... the craziness of life goes away and a total peace comes over me. Life is good. Think Happy Stuff.

With all the busyness of the holidays, I hope you to find peace somehow. Whether it's sitting in front of a fire, sipping a cup of coffee or hot chocolate or snuggling up next to your kiddos or loved ones. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Think Happy Stuff :}

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Awww what a great post!!! I miss you.