As I've mentioned before the kids all go to a Fine Arts school, which I am so thankful they were able to all get in. They are all 3 such big athletes and it's really fun, for me, to see them appreciate and learn the arts as well. All 4th graders must narrow their "Art" options down to 2 that they specialize in and they attend these classes 2 1/2 times a week. J choose band and piano. He's doing really well and seems to like them. J had his end of the year piano recital last night and did a really nice job. For all first year students, I think they did well. Here he is getting an achievement award for his performance and participation all year.
Here is J's piano quartet (Trio actually because the 4th person didn't show up)
Here is another video of J playing his "cross hand piece" (That's what he calls it) :}

1 comment:
I just LOVE the piano!! So excited for you to get one so he can play for me next time we are there. =)
Post a Comment