Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More visits with friends

We were fortunate enough to visit some more friends of ours while we were in Virginia. My best friend growing up lives in VA as well and her parents were in town for a visit so J and I made a trip over to see them. We had such a nice afternoon of pizza and catching up. I am so glad we were able to see them. I got to meet R's new baby and J had fun playing with her oldest as well. Thank you guys for having us over and hanging out for a bit.

R and I (Lifelong best friends)
My second parents

R's littlest - check out those eyes!!
I loved their house and the beautiful scenery. Their backyard felt like we were in the woods. So awesome.
Holding a sleeping baby. Yeah!!!! Love it.
J playing on their piano. He was wearing those glasses because R's oldest just got glasses and they were begin twins. :}

J and Grandma K
J and L (Aren't J's dimples the best in this picture??)
Saying goodbye.

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Oh yay, you got to go see her too!! Oh we so need to catch up!