I've always known I wanted to stay at home when I had kids. It was just my calling and the place I felt I needed to be. There are so many reasons why we choose this for our family and I can't 100% say that this is the way it will always be, but for now I Love it, and wouldn't do anything different. One of the big reasons is I just love the flexibility that I have for the kids. If there is a performance or activity at school, I am always able to be there. I always jump at the chance to attend during the day school functions because #1 the kids think it is the absolute best when I am there, #2 I love to be with the kids and meet their friends and see how they are outside of the house. A few weeks ago I had the lucky opportunity to chaperone a school field trip for F. She couldn't wait for the day to come and was so excited to have me there with her.
Check out this face..... that alone, made my day and made everything I do as a stay at home mom worthwhile.
2 comments:
Awww that is so NEAT... Misty
So FUN!! I can't wait to do field trips with the girls. =)
Post a Comment