F had her dance recital last weekend and boy did she do it good. It was so fun to go back into that "recital mode" because it brought me back to all the different recitals I did. She had a weeks worth of dress rehearsals and then the big day was on Saturday. She was a little nervous about being up on stage in front of everyone but we knew she would do well. She had 2 dances, tap and ballet and they were adorable. The best part is she just smiled so sweetly the whole time. Great job F, we're so proud of you (I posted videos of her performance at the bottom of this post if you want to see them)
J giving his sister a good luck hug before her recital.
2 comments:
OMG, so adorable! Ash and I loved watching the videos. She looked so cute and so happy. Way to go F you did a great job! We love you!
Good Job F, love all the picture's... Misty
Post a Comment