(a little out of order) New DoWelcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Summer haircut
F has been growing her hair out since last summer and it had gotten pretty long. Mom loved it, of course, because I could do all sorts of fun things with her hair but she started to say the summer heat was getting to her and she was HOT!! My friend had always said she would look so cute with an A-line bob so if we were going to do it, I wanted her to be able to cut it. F was SSOO excited to get it done and I think it turned out adorable. What do you think? Thanks L for convincing me to cut it. :}
(a little out of order) New Do
(a little out of order) New Do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!! It looks way CUTE!
Post a Comment