Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
My best friend
Friday night we headed up to Prescott to be with my best friend and her family. We had a lot of things planned for the 4th weekend. (pictures to follow) We were getting things ready for the parade downtown early the next morning when, at the same moment, my best friend and I said that we had gifts for each other and we were so excited about them that we had to exchange, RIGHT AWAY. The funny thing is that neither of us knew that the other person was giving us a gift.... and we found out that we BOTH got each other necklaces as well. HOwever, that doesn't surprise me much because although we are not sisters, we definitely have that intuition about each other. M and I met when we were working at Office Max. We were great friends and found out that we had so much in common. Over the 13 years that we've known each other we've become best friends and have experienced so much of life together; vacations, boyfriends, engagements, weddings, births, holidays, and soo many more ups and downs. She is the one that I can honestly talk to about ANYTHING. We both know that we'll never loose contact and we'll always be friends but it's sad that we won't be able to see each other as much as we do now and be apart of each others special occasions. (although we'll always be there in spirit) I love you M, thanks for always being there for me and being the best friend a person could ever ask for. I'll sure miss you and I know the kids will to..... and your bestest friend as well. :}
Don't we look lovely. :} Keep in mind, this is after we balled our eyes out giving gifts and it's probably 2 in the morning as well.
We either laugh til we cry or cry til we laugh which is what we're doing here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:-( this soooo made me cry...Misty
Aww Man you made me cry! Thank you so much Sara it was a beautiful post, I love you and will miss you all a ton. You will ALWAYS be here with us in spirit. =)
Post a Comment