Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
My little A
OK, I know this is a crazy post but I just have to say, I love A's profile. I just think it is adorable. Not sure if it is because of his cute button nose, or maybe it's because I see him as a baby.... not sure but either way, I LOVE it and have always wanted to grab a picture. Here you go:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so ADORABLE...Misty
So precious!
Post a Comment