Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog update

I know.. I know. It's been forever since I've posted anything. Our life has been so busy lately so I just haven't had the time or energy to update our blog. We've had a great summer so far swimming, spending time with friends and going to the waterpark. I've even been able to play in the City of Glendale summer band again.

The biggest news though is that we've finally decided to move to Tx to be with R. We've rented our house here and R has already found a house and moved into it in Tx. We're really happy about the house we found there and are looking forward to being back together again as a family and seeing what adventures we can find in Tx. A is already registered for preschool and the other two will be going to one of the best schools in town. I am really excited about that. We'll miss all of our family and friends here but we always know we can come back to visit. As of right now we're still in Az but will move in a few weeks so my posts will be sporadic until I get up and running there. Check back though because I'll try to get a few pics up of the kids this summer. We're planning a long "vacation" drive there with plenty of sight seeing stops along the way so I know I'll have plenty of pics once I get there. Here's to a new adventure!!!

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Good job with this post, I know you have been struggling on what to say. We will miss you but are very happy you guys will be together as a family again soon. We are looking forward to reading about all our your new family adventures. We love you all!!!