Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Carving pumpkins

After our time at the Pumpkin patch we headed back to the Bates for Tortilla soup and chicken salad. It was delicious!!! We hung out relaxed and caught up. After that we carved pumpkins which our kids have never done. F enjoyed it the most and A liked scraping all of the "junk" out, but for the most part I carved the pumpkins. I think they turned out so cute and it was lots of fun!! Thanks again guys for letting us come up.
Carving pumpkins
Faith holding the "seeds and strings"
J didn't dig it much
Great teamwork
That's an A face for you.
Me and my pumpkin
A and I
F and D on the pumpkin D carved for her. Actually it was a team effort and it turned out really cute. See F's name on the pumpkin
FINALLY the kids are calmed down, cleaned up and quiet. :}
All of our pumpkins. Bates on the left and our two are on the right.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out so good...Misty

MommaHolmes07 said...

Dang! I guess we need to start carving our pumpkin that we bought over a week ago. Sunday is too late, huh? Yours turned out great!

The Olson Family said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

The Olson Family said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ah So fun!
amyk

Our 3 Monkees said...

THANK YOU guys for coming up. It has been forever since we carved to so it was a lot of fun. Our pumpkins look so good.