Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :}
PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Dad's home!!
R came home last weekend for a short weekend visit. We all love it when he is in town, even though it always goes by so fast. He'll be home next weekend for my B -day and Halloween. Here are just some pics from last weekend.
The shirts Dad got for the boys. The finger thing is "Get your guns up!!!" Daddy and Sweet Pea
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So happy to hear you guy's got to spend a Weekend together...Misty
R you look great! Can't wait to see you next weekend. I hear J has a new favorite football team...the Cowboys, hmmm. So glad you all enjoyed your time together.
I knew I was going to like those kids! I will teach them a lot more about Texas Tech and "Get ya Guns up!" Can't wait for ya'll to be down here. :) Lori
4 comments:
So happy to hear you guy's got to spend a Weekend together...Misty
So cute.. Glad he made it home for the weekend.. Did you make him clean up the bee's?
;) amyk
R you look great! Can't wait to see you next weekend. I hear J has a new favorite football team...the Cowboys, hmmm. So glad you all enjoyed your time together.
I knew I was going to like those kids! I will teach them a lot more about Texas Tech and "Get ya Guns up!" Can't wait for ya'll to be down here.
:) Lori
Post a Comment