Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Birthday Party

I'm posting these pictures of our neighbors 1st B-day party because I just thought it was incredible. I told our neighbor that I am so glad we're not doing a party any time in the near future because she would really put ours to shame. :} Anyway, it was our neighbors 1st B-day and the kids had soo much fun and everything turned out so awesome!!
The gift bags were the recycled bags and were sooo cute. F loved her zebra one and I was so excited that I could reuse them :} They were FILLEd with all kind of toys etc...
A firetruck even showed up and A got to spray the hose. He LOVED it!!
They had cotton candy machines, snow cones, hot dogs and popcorn machines. The kids were in heaven!!
The birthday boy eating his cupcake
A doing a sack race. She had all sorts of prizes for the games. They also had 2 bounce houses and other games.
The candy table. HEAVEN!!! :} The kids were given tickets like at a real carnival

The cake was awesome. Every cupcake was decorated a different animal and they were all soo cute!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I would love to go to this Birthday Party!! It sounded like it was soooo much fun...Misty

The Olson Family said...

Now that is a party! My tummy would hurt after that.

Our 3 Monkees said...

OMG! They really went all out didn't they? So have you scheduled the kids a dentist appt yet? I'm sure between all that candy and Halloween there gonna need a check up. =)