B and F dancing at the end of the fair.
Today I took J and F to the Renaissance Festival where we met my sister, her husband and my nephew N. We had a great day and we were so busy going to all of the shows and rides for the kids that we never got to see half of the place, go shopping or try any of the delicious food. Oh well, there is always next time. The kids had a blast and all zonked out in the car shortly after we left. J's favorite part was the Joust and F liked the horses and dancing with A. B at the end. I just love the atmosphere of the whole thing.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a good time. I love the Renaissance Festival. F looks really cute with her princess crown.
Glad you all had a good time...Misty
Post a Comment