R and I just got back from an 8 night cruise to the Mexican Riviera. It was a present for our anniversary and for my B-day (in Oct.). We had a great time and I have lots to tell everyone about. I just wanted to post this picture because we went to a special Teppanyaki restaurant on the cruise for our anniversary and it was delicious!!
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Happy 8th Anniversary
R and I just got back from an 8 night cruise to the Mexican Riviera. It was a present for our anniversary and for my B-day (in Oct.). We had a great time and I have lots to tell everyone about. I just wanted to post this picture because we went to a special Teppanyaki restaurant on the cruise for our anniversary and it was delicious!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guy's look so great together. I wish you both lot's of happiness...Misty
Ahhh man that is FOREVER! Congradulations!!!
amyk
So glad to hear you guys had a great time. You are a great couple and very special friends. You deserved a get away. Congratulations, we love you both.
Post a Comment