Our anniversary
R and I on our formal night.
Well we had such a wonderful time on our cruise. Unfortunately, the ship cancelled two of the ports that we were supposed to go to (because the "speed" propeller broke and they couldn't get us down to the port in time) but they added two other places and we had a great time nonetheless. We flew my Mom out here to watch the kids so R and I were able to take a little time and just be together. It is so nice to not have to worry about everything going on in "life" and just relax. We were on the ship for 3 days and then ported 4 days so we got a nice variety of just vegging and actually seeing and doing fun activities.
This thing keeps giving me an error, so I will have to try and post pictures later. Sorry
7 comments:
Wow, love all the picture's. That's awesome you guy's had a good time...Misty
Awesome picts. you guys had so much fun!! You looked great all dressed up!! I hope you guys are relaxed and rejuvenated!!
amyk
We so have to go on a trip together, we would all hae a blast. (We always do) You look hot in your dress with your go-go boots. Heck you look hot in all your pictures. =)
Testing Testing - Just checking to see if our picture shows up. =)
Yeah it did. =)
I didn't think married people are to have so much fun. Just kidding, looks like you had a great time. Happy Anniversary
Grandpa Jim
Great pictures of the two of you on your anniversary and on the cruise as well! I can tell by the sun-tanned faces and big smiles that you had a fantastic time! Aunt V
Post a Comment