Last night we were lucky enough to get suite tickets to the Coyotes game. (Thanks Monica for the tickets!!) R, J and I went and had so much fun. This was my first hockey game so I had lots to learn but J and R knew all about it and had a blast. The best news was that we won in overtime. Josh even caught a hockey puck that parachuted from the sky and got a commemorative Coyotes bucket. He was thrilled!!
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Coyotes Game
Last night we were lucky enough to get suite tickets to the Coyotes game. (Thanks Monica for the tickets!!) R, J and I went and had so much fun. This was my first hockey game so I had lots to learn but J and R knew all about it and had a blast. The best news was that we won in overtime. Josh even caught a hockey puck that parachuted from the sky and got a commemorative Coyotes bucket. He was thrilled!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He CAUGHT a PUCK??? Whoa baby that is awesome, that traveled really far and high. So glad you guys had fun.
That's awesome you all had such a great time...Misty
Post a Comment