Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun News

R and I have been overdue for a new car because we've had the other ones since J was a baby.  The problem is we really need to replace both of them because the kids have gotten too big for the car and our Expedition had lots of miles on it.  So we finally found something we loved!!  It's another Expedition but obviously a newer model.  The kids are thrilled because it has a DVD player in it.  We just sold R's car, so now we have 2 big cars but I'm the lucky one because I get the new one.  :}  I still haven't figured out all the bells and whistles but it's fun to have.  It's so cute that the kids are just so excited.  I forgot that this is the first new car they've actually remembered so they are having so much fun with it.  


1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

SWEET!! Looks nice. =)