Saturday, April 28, 2012

F's new glasses

So F has had this obsession with glasses lately.  She's always trying to wear our glasses because she thinks they are "cool."  Then she started to tell us, things were blurry but we just couldn't figure out if that was because she "wanted" glasses or needed them.  I decided to take everyone in for an appointment.  The boys sailed on by with flying colors and I still need to wear my glasses at night and while reading or watching a movie for a long period of time.  But F, actually DID need glasses.  The Dr. said that she can see but her right eye is doing all the work.  Her left eye is just being lazy and he wants to work to correct that.  So we got her a snazzy new pair of glasses and he wants to see her back again in August to see if hopefully, her left eye will become stronger.  I think now that she actually HAS to wear them, she's a little nervous but I think she's excited too.  The good thing is she is so cute with our without them.  

Here is F this morning has she headed off to school:

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Love them, she wears them well. =)