Well my whole life we've always had a REAL Christmas tree and I absolutely loved the whole process of getting one every year. Finding the perfect one, the smell of the pines, the whole family outing... everything. However, when you have a husband who really stresses about a tree catching on fire because it dries up too quickly.... it really becomes a problem. We've talked about getting a fake one for several years but I just wasn't going to give up that awesome pine smell. Besides, most fake trees I've seen look just like it.... FAKE. I really don't like them. This year I agree to go look around and see if we could find a fake Christmas tree that was big and round and didn't look fake. We searched several places and just couldn't find one that was perfect until one day..... We found it!!! And we felt it was a sign because it was called a Prescott Pine and that is where my very best friend lives so we knew it was the tree for us. We got it home and once everything was spruced up and the ornaments were on, I just fell in love with the tree. It's round, full, big and tall and I just LOVE It. It is so beautiful and I love that we can put the lights on all the time and not have to worry about "burning" the tree down. So many times this Christmas season, I've sat on my chair in front of our tree and just admired it and reflected on the season and all of the special things that were going on. I love our new tree and am looking forward to several more years of enjoyment.
3 comments:
it's soooo pretty, good choice... Misty
It is a nice tree!!! LOVE! I have the same fear your husband has.
Aww it is so pretty, now you will think of us every Christmas. =)
Post a Comment