(sorry about J's messed up hair, he had a Santa hat on during the concert)
Well J had his very first band concert of the year. We were both so excited about it and he was pretty nervous. I've heard him practice at home and as a "band-o" myself, I just was so excited to hear his very first concert. Well it didn't disappoint. I immediately called my Mom and said, "there is no way we sounded that bad." Just kidding, but not really. I recorded all 3 of his songs so you can hear it in all it's glory. He was sitting in the very back so I never actually got to see him but we did hear the trombones. (and cornets really) Actually, other than the rushing and the blating noises, they did a decent job and he was proud of himself. And I do have to tell you, that neither the rushing or the blasting noises were J, because trust me, I've heard him practice at home and he's never done that. They really have only been playing for a little over 2 months and the good news is they can only go up from here :} I'm just proud of him for playing an instrument and enjoying it.
1 comment:
ha ha your so funny!! Great job J! We are proud of you!
Post a Comment