Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Photo Shoot

On Sunday we all went to church as usual. The kids led/sang/participated in the service and I even got to play my flute with the wind ensemble group as well. It was a nice service and it was fun to show my Mom the church we've been going to and all of the things we're involved in there. I brought my camera and since we were all dressed up, I figured it would be a good day for pictures. Enjoy!! If you scroll down to the bottom you can listen to what the kids sang and what J read for the service.
Mom and I
Love this picture!!

These two pictures go together. Isn't A a hoot!!


The kids had to make self portraits that were hung all around the church. Here are the kids with their "mini-me's"


Grandma and F with her new dress from Grandma. Isn't it just so cute!!
We stopped in the Fellowship hall where F gladly gave us a private concert of all of her choir songs. She loves to sing, and doesn't seem fazed to sing in front of others either.

Love this picture



Mom wanted a picture with his boots.

So sweet.
Aww, they love their Grandma so much!!
J giving Grandma a kiss.

J's in the front row with the navy blue shirt


A is in the 2nd row from the top with a navy blue shirt and F is in the very back row all the way to the right in a white, black and yellow dress. They both sang and did their motions so well.


J had to read part of the reading. Very impressive... I'd never get up and read like that. :}

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Those videos are great! I can't believe how much the kids are growing up. We mis you all so much. Love all the pictures with Grandma, we will have to talk about them later. =)