Well we had another visitor and again, the time when by soo fast and we did soo much and had soo much fun. This time my Mom came down for a visit. Last time she was here it was mostly for me on a "rescue" mission. She came down and surprised me and helped organize the house a bit and help with our adjustment here. This time was purely for fun.... and boy do we know how to have it. We did so much, checked off so much from our list and had a really good time, I don't really even know where to start. Of course I took a ton of pictures and to try to organize them into days has been pretty crazy so I've sorted them and will post them by activity. As you will see we kept so busy but we did find some down time here and there. Thank you so much Mom for coming down. We all miss you already and you're welcome anytime. The house has been re-spruced up, we've got desserts to last us for weeks and our love tanks are all filled back up. Can't wait to see you this summer. Thanks again for everything!!!
Mom wanted to do something special with each child. A and her share a special bond of gardening and planting. I picked her up from the airport on Wed. and we didn't even make it home before we had to make a pit stop to pick up some soil and new vegetables. Boy do we have a garden!!! You would not believe the things they planted. A has learned exactly what to do and how to do it because he has a great teacher in my Mom.
1 comment:
WOW what a garden! Looks aweosme, I can't wait to see what comes up either. I miss you alland your mom so much, we are in need of getting our love tanks filled up from you all as well. Can't waith till this summer. The pictures look good by the way. =)
Post a Comment