I heard the party was fun and cousins, relatives and friends came from all over. R was the chosen photographer so there weren't many pictures of him but I thought I would just share what he got.
Party preparations.

R's Dad, Mom and relative checking out the cake. Man, where was I... that's my favorite part??

Aunt D and Uncle A (R's sister and brother in law)
R's Aunt and Uncle
R's Dad and his sister
R and his best friend growing up
Uncle and cousins from California
Elvis even came to the party, because that's just how we roll. :} I heard it was great, he sang a few songs at our wedding and it was awesome. So sad to have missed it.
R's sister and cousin
Hunka, hunka burning love. He's a family friend who's being doing Elvis impersonations for a long time. He travels all over performing and has won lots of recognition for what he does.
R's Mom and aunt having fun listening to Elvis.
Party preparations.
R's Dad, Mom and relative checking out the cake. Man, where was I... that's my favorite part??
Aunt D and Uncle A (R's sister and brother in law)
R's Aunt and Uncle
R's Dad and his sister
R and his best friend growing up
Uncle and cousins from California
Elvis even came to the party, because that's just how we roll. :} I heard it was great, he sang a few songs at our wedding and it was awesome. So sad to have missed it.
R's sister and cousin
Hunka, hunka burning love. He's a family friend who's being doing Elvis impersonations for a long time. He travels all over performing and has won lots of recognition for what he does.
R's Mom and aunt having fun listening to Elvis.
1 comment:
Good job on the pictures R!! Glad you got to spend some time with the family...it is so IMPORTANT. Sorry that the rest of you werent able to go...this time. =) Happy 70th Howard, sorry we missed it, loks like it was fun. LOVE & MISS YOU ALL!!!
Post a Comment