Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Journey home
Well after our fun, adventuresome, busy but great weekend, we started the 5 hour trek home. We had lots of fun seeing the sites of Dallas, swimming at the hotel and learning lots of new things but all fun vacations must come to an end sometime, and reality begins. Just a few more pictures from our drive home.
Like I said, we go, go, go til we either drop or sleep. This time it was sleep.... That's just how we roll.
I love this place with all of the windmills, there are hundreds of them for miles.
And of course the sunset. You got to love a good sunset.... and I loved this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment