Friday, March 25, 2011

Dallas- Final Day

We were sad to be heading back home to reality so we decided to do one more hooray on our way home and stop at the Fort Worth Zoo. It is listed as the 5th best zoo in the nation so we really wanted to check it out.
Starting out our day


Whose brave kids are these? I wouldn't touch that snake for anything!!
My favorite fun animal. He is a Harpy Eagle. Doesn't he just have the best hairdo? I've never seen anything like it.
And my favorite bird.... but I prefer the red ones of course. :}




A Mom and her baby. The Dad next to her was screeching all over the place trying to protect the baby. It was pretty amazing.
We had a lot of fun with our camera and new lenses.


Love this shot!

The Rhino was literally playing soccer with the ball. The kids loved it!

Oh I was having too much fun taking pics

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Wow that looks like an AWESOME zoo. What great pictures too. =)