Thursday, November 25, 2010

School Field Trip

A had a school friend trip to a nearby pumpkin farm last Friday. I was so excited to be able to go along with him. We had a lot of fun and they got to do so many fun things. We went on a hayride, tractor ride, jump on the popcorn popper, pet the farm animals, corn maze and even got to see a cow get milked. A loved being with his friends. He is mister popularity and everyone loves to be by him, next to him, talk to him etc... It's so fun to see. I enjoyed talking and getting to know the other MOms as well. This is why I love to be a Stay at home Mom, so I can do these fun things with the kids.

He's so handsome.

Jumping on the popcorn popper
Isn't this so sweet. His little friend couldn't get up by herself so he helped her.
I thought this was so funny that the baby goat was stepping all over his Mom.
The cow all done being milked. See the milk on the right? She milked that in like 5 min. I was impressed.
A and his teacher.
A and his little friend.
Oh I can't stand it.... he is so cute. :}

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

GREAT pictures, love the one of the goats, isnt much diffrent then the way our kids treat us. =)