When I came home from TN the kids (and R) said I had a huge surprise waiting for me. When I opened my present I saw my NEW camera. It's a really nice, professional camera. Like I've said before, I've been into photography and this camera will help me to take great pictures. Here are some of the pictures we've taken with the new camera. (I plan to take a class next semester so I can actually learn how to use all the functions of the camera)
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
My Birthday present
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to get mine. Wish we were closer think of the business we could have together. Weddings would be our specialty. =)
Post a Comment