Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Who sleeps like this???
J is going to kill me but I just had to post this. R and I went in to check on J before we went to bed and this is how we found him. We thought he was still awake and just thinking but after calling his name several times, he didn't answer. He FELL ASLEEP this way!!! How uncomfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so FUNNY!!! He sleeps like his Uncle Dan, Dead to the world. =)
I'm stumped! What was he doing in this position? Was there a book he was reading? Was he staring at the wall? Was he contemplating how to make the next soccor score?
Gotta know!
Love ya... huge kisses to all!
amyk
Post a Comment