Thursday, September 9, 2010

More school pictures

Since we didn't get many pictures of the kids and their classroom on the first day of school, I decided to go back once things died down a bit to get more pictures.
J has 2 teachers. One for Math and Science and the other for English/Reading. The one above is for math and he seems to really like her.
This is his homeroom and English/Reading teacher.
F's picture of herself outside her classroom

Inside of her classroom. I've never seen rooms so decked out. They have lights, fabric, decorations etc... F loves her teacher and kindergarten.

F sitting at her desk.
A has to sign in everyday. He's working on his name. He has it all down except for the "s"
More decorations. A was the line leader for the day. :}

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Those look like some fun classrooms. =) I love A's picture on the God's helper board.