Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Soccer starts
Well we have officially become one big soccer family. J has been playing soccer since he was 3 and will again play this year. After having the summer off, he's looking forward to getting back out on the field and get moving again. A has also decided to play this year and R will be his coach. He LOVES having Daddy as his coach. He's had several practices and so far he does really well. He's a great runner and will probably be his teams scorer. F is also playing this year. We'll have to see how she does. She's also a runner but isn't quite sure how well she likes it. R is coaching A's team and helping out with the others when he can but he also does the skills training for Midland so he's busy doing that on Tues. and Thurs. So I am the official soccer mom but I also got suckered into being the Vice commissioner for the soccer association here. I basically set up the teams and schedules for the girls in my age group. It's been a nice way to throw me into the fire, but I've enjoyed meeting new people. :}
He shoots... he scores!!!
And another goal!!!!!
Running through people just like his brother

Sweet Pea already for practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are so cute!
Post a Comment