Our precious girl turned 6 today. I just can't believe it. Where has the time gone. F started Kindergarten this year and is doing very well. She loves to read and play "teacher". She is very animated and loves to talk. She is also playing soccer and doing dance as well. She is a natural athlete and loves both sports. F is a beautiful girl, with a winning smile. She is also very tall for her age. We love her to pieces and she holds her own with her brothers. She has such the personality and I often say that the reason God made her so beautiful is because it makes up for when she is sassy. :} We were able to celebrate her B-day yesterday with R's parents and today she brought a treat to school. Tonight we're celebrating at Chuck- E - Cheese with some friends. I love my girl time with her. We talk nails, makeup and shoes and its the best!!! Happy Birthday honey, we love you soo much!!!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Pea!!! We love and miss you so MUCH!!
Happy Birthday F... Misty
Post a Comment