Sorry I've been so lax with my posting. We've been getting used to our new digs and the new town and I'm trying to keep busy with the kids before they start school next week. I'll try to get caught up with a few new posts this week.
The last 3 years I've played with the City of Glendale Summer Band. It's been a lot of fun and I've met lots of new people. It's basically a "fun" band and we play a variety of music each week. We meet on Tuesday to rehearse and then perform on Thursday in downtown Glendale. We always have a great crowd even though the temps can get as high as 105 at 8 pm. I didn't know how long I would be able to play this year because of the move but it worked out well and I was able to play the whole season. Hopefully next summer while we're back in Phx visiting for the summer, I'll be able to play again. (PS. Can you find me?? I'm in the front row, 2 over from the conductor in black)
2 comments:
I see you :-) ... Misty
Found ya! I think it is great that you were able to do it and finish out the s
eason, I know how much you enjoy it.
Post a Comment