Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Road Trip- Day 2
We ended our first day in Las Crucas, NM. The next day we got up and drove to White Sands National Monument about an hour away. The kids had a blast playing in the white sand. They could have stayed all day but we had another 4 hour drive ahead of us to Carlsbad, NM.




I love this picture



Playing in the sand
Sledding in the sand.
There was sand for 300 miles. It was quite amazing.
A checking out bugs with his new magnifying glass from Grandma Kiger.
Bottoms up!! Digging in the sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GREAT picture's...Misty
Super cute! You guys make everything fun!
~amyk
How pretty, I had no idea sand could be so pretty. You look so cute in the picture with your visor on and I love the one of the boys. Great pictures.
Post a Comment