Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Last week of summer
Before the kids start school on the 23rd we wanted to explore the town as much as we could. One of the things we did was go to the Children's museum. Even though it was much different than the one in Phx, the kids still enjoyed it and would have probably stayed all day if I would have left them. Here's some pics from our adventure.
Wow, a picture with all 3 of them and they're all smiling. :}
J said "Hey Mom, I'm ready to go on my next adventure"

A being silly :}
He could play with trains for hours!!
They had a little grocery store there and F loved it. She was so cute pretending to be the owner etc.. She loved having visitors.
Mini-golf!!

F with her favorite butterflys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey that doesn't look like too bad of a place. I love the picture of you & J laying down, that is so CUTE!!
Post a Comment